Accounts for special orders

Admin admin at adastraarms.com
Wed Feb 6 09:33:58 EST 2013

Thanks muchly!  Between you and Maf. King, I think I'm on my way to
figuring it out.  The idea of delaying an invoice posting hadn't crossed
my mind, but seems to be a good work-around.   I didn't want to do the
regular invoice thing, because of my understanding that credits
(refunds) were rather difficult to do correctly.

Thanks again,
  James