GnuCash Android App Support

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Feb 6 10:16:00 EST 2013

Reese Ray <mrmsudawgs at gmail.com> writes:

> I have wrongly mapped some accounts too with no obvious way to reverse it.

There is no easy way to remap it.  But there is a trick you can use:
GnuCash only allows an account to be mapped to a single OFX Account ID.
So you can trick gnucash into forgetting a mapping by overwriting an
account with a new OFX account ID.

The way to do it is to create a "bogus" OFX file with a bogus, new
account#.  Then import that bogus file and map that new account to the
gnc account you wish to re-map.  That will overwrite the older mapping.
Then you can re-import the original ofx and remap it to the correct
account.