Updated 2012 US Tax Info

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 15:27:04 EST 2013

On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 10:32 AM, Paul Revord <revordpd at gmail.com> wrote:

> I downloaded the new txf.scm and placed it in the proper
> ../gnucash/share/gnucash/scm directory. Two things: 1) gnucash would not
> start with this file, and 2) the file I downloaded is a XML file of size
> 644K, compared to the original file(scheme?) of 96K.
>
> The startup failure is, I believe, due to the file being XML-format, not
> the scm-format gnucash expects it to be.

I just had the same problem. To get to the actual download requires a
couple more clicks:

A) Click on the link to txf.scm file in Trac (and wait for the page to
load)
http://svn.gnucash.org/trac/browser/gnucash/branches/2.4/src/tax/us/txf.scm

B) Scroll down to the bottom of the Trac page and right-click either of the
two "Download in other formats" links at the bottom. This one should work:

http://svn.gnucash.org/trac/export/22765/gnucash/branches/2.4/src/tax/us/txf.scm