profit and loss report

Noah Ulrich noahulric at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 19:57:21 EST 2013

You are probably right, the difference I found was after I run the report
 and then go to options and select an account with sub accounts it gave me
the option to select children,,, or sub-accounts, whereas now I have to
manually select each of the children accounts one by one,   really not a
big deal,  thanx a lot,,,was what I was looking for

--
The Lord is MY SHEPHERD
JEHOVAH es MI Pastor

The  Ulrichs