negative invoice value / repayment

tereque tereque at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 21:34:47 EST 2013

hm, got no feedback on this (returining a part of a received payment to
a customer) yet. I would think this being not such an extraordinary
transaction/situation, so I guess there should be a way to handle this?
The solution should be inside the
'post-invoice/pay-invoice/acc-receivable' logic though. Otherwise it
messes up the whole beauty of that I suppose