Total not appearing in reports

SandraB sandra at estrellalodge.com
Mon Feb 11 09:36:10 EST 2013

I am using GnuCash 2.4.9 on Windows XP

I have a strange problem with the majority of reports in that the total
fields do not display correctly, for example the profit and loss report
shows my revenue figures correctly, but the total revenue it just shows EUR
with the expenses total also showing just EUR as does the Net income for
period.

I am using the default style sheet, changing to an alternative (technicolor)
does not make any difference.

If anyone has any ideas I would be grateful.

Sandra Bowers