profit and loss report

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 22:23:00 EST 2013

Ah, well then that's the issue.

Regarding your other question (is 2.4.11 available for puppy), I am not much of a Linux user. However, I think you need to see what repository options the package manager (I gather it's called ppm) has. You  should be able to find a major repository (debian, etc.) with a 2.4.11 package in it, and tell ppm to install it. Or something like that.

David