Need Help with Household Chart of Accounts

Paula Hendricks paula at ph-webnet.com
Tue Feb 12 13:13:21 EST 2013

i do separate out longer lasting items from shorter -- so i have household: furnishings and household:supplies... if you want to track like items make up some kind of category for them... and yes i also have a separate category for those items to be tracked for tax purposes like computers etc.

       ph

paula hendricks ~:~ cinnabar bridge communications
writing ~:~ photography ~:~ book design
san francisco ~:~ 415.975.0950