sole proprietorship with respect to my PERSONAL books?

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Wed Feb 13 15:38:13 EST 2013

I am not an accountant, so take my advice with a large (horse sized) salt
lick....;)

Money from your personal account is an investment in your business...no
different than buying any other investment (eg shares in a mutual fund).

Money into your personal account is income from your investment....just as
if the mythical mutual fund sent you a dividend check.

How that helps,

Mark

Mark
Sent from my Android phone.