1. Scheduled transaction editor(SX) 2. Gnucash quit unexpectedly 3. Chart of accounts 4. Column sort order

Peter Kiessling pjkiess at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 17:24:07 EST 2013

John  and all,
Hope I've  got this reply thing right.  Clicked Reply All. Then added to CC. Didn't seem to pick up entire thread though.

Thanks for speedy reply. Log file in Bugzilla per request (I hope) (Stretched my computer skills-not quite a easy as described :()
Re SX:  Yeah I use the early create/warning scheduler. Sometimes I can enter a transaction even before the interval I set (my OCD:)) I read somewhere you could do this from the editor.  There is the icon I mentioned as well as an enter dialog in a drop down box, but that doesn't seem to do it.  Comment?
Re Sorting: The column header boxes have, on clicking, little up or down arrows for which way the sort.  There is one blank (no arrow) setting which in my account number code column sorts it mostly numeric ascending except places 3000 series at end corresponding to "Equity"group.   Is the sort now defaulting to a different column?
Peter K