How to share reports online?

Mike or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at mtdata.com
Sat Feb 16 16:34:11 EST 2013

>Does gnucash have a command line interface? Could I have a secure web page
>that asks gnucash for a report to display? That way I don't have to
>manually create the report every time someone wants to see it.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Mark

That would be VERY odd.

Financial reports are generally run for specific times. You are perhaps
confusing "when report was run" with "when somebody chooses to look at it"..

If you have run the reports (say "Income Statement" for the interval and
"Balance Sheet" for end of interval) you can then export them to some
place where others can read access when they like. THAT part of it has
nothing to do with gnucash per se. For example, how you would go about
gnucash as HTML).

Michael