GnuCash

Maree Posthuma mpps at alphalink.com.au
Mon Feb 18 00:21:46 EST 2013

Hi Fred,
Thank you for your reply.  I have got myself into quite a muddle with this
program.  When it was initially installed it was downloaded to my desktop,
which was fine, but all of a sudden it has started making duplicate entries
onto the desktop.  When I save it to an external drive as a back up, it also
creates multiple entries, hence I have dozens of gnucash everywhere.

I also had another question - I have a petty cash account, can I create sub
folders for things such as postage, etc to keep them all together.

It is probably quite obvious that I am not an accountant, just trying to
keep the books for a small club, but I need them to be right.

Regards
Maree