Multiple csv file import/conversion

Jamestk davidjamestk at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Feb 18 18:08:17 EST 2013

As anticipated I went down the QIF file route using the above Excel add on.

The conversion utility works well although I have one remaining query
regarding the import in Gnucash.

I have used a 'y' min the reconciled column to indicate the transaction is
to be imported as reconciled but this returns the following error message:-

*Reconciliation status: Unrecognized status 'y'. Defaulting to uncleared.*

I also wanted to check if Gnucash is well supported on the forum as I move
across. Could someone please confirm this message is actual visible to
others as not sure I have ticked all of the boxes with regard to
registration?

Thanks,