Double line in Invoices

Nestor Stura nestor.stura at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 16:30:32 EST 2013

Hi all,
Here I am again with my Invoices.
I have started to invoice within the European Union. According to my
accountant is better to describe the service I am invoicing in two
languages, English for the customer and Spanish for local authorities.
Is there any way to split the invoices line in two (like in books)? I
managed to create a second line with the Spanish translation, with no
quantities nor prices, but I cannot take off the date and in the printed
invoice appears as a second item with price and quantity equal zero.
Thanks in advance,
Néstor