Realized Gain error

Chris Henderson henders254 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 03:23:53 EST 2013

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 4:57 AM, Derek Atkins <warlord at mit.edu> wrote:
> David Carlson <carlson.dl at sbcglobal.net> writes:
>
>> This report has some odd behaviors that mere mortals cannot fathom.  So
>> far there has been no response from anybody that knows or is willing to
>> explain what is going on "under the hood" or even anybody who knows how
>> to find out.  Where are the experts?
>
> Probably moved on to other projects?  People often pop in, do some work
> to make it GnuCash for them, and then go away.

Thankfully, this has gone back to zero again. Today, I was doing my
usual get quote thing and reloaded the advanced portfolio and it's now
showing zero. Perhaps, it has got something to do with the fact that
my base currency is Australian dollar and the stock in question is in
U.S dollar. But it still doesn't explain it as I haven't sold any
stock (U.S or otherwise).