Balance Sheet & Income Statement

Keith Thompson ktbirkdale at aol.com
Fri Feb 22 00:28:59 EST 2013

Greetings David,
I have a full set of accounts & I have read the manuals.
You have helped, the solution was in the 'Reports' Options:
Parent account balances: &
Parent account subtotals:
are now set to:
Subtotal &
Show subtotals
So all entries now have totals.
Thank you for your assistance & your patience.
Regards,
Keith