Multiple csv file import/conversion

Jamestk davidjamestk at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Feb 22 00:40:18 EST 2013

Thanks Kieth.
At the moment I am using the set of accounts created during the tutorial to ensure I understand all aspects.
The $100 was a dummy transaction as the tutorial progressed for beginners (me) to get used to making transactions across accounts. I mentioned this only as it appears to be in the correct  column 'charge' given rise to a positive balance.
In essence the problem I have now is making a payment from the checking account say $300 to the Visa account to reduce the balance owning. The $300 appears as a payment in the checking account register but also in the same column on the Visa register, reducing that balance accordingly.
Apologies if my description is poor, had a hard life living with Excel 2003 for the last 10 years  :)