Balance Sheet & Income Statement

Ian Cousins ian.cousins at albionfm.co.uk
Fri Feb 22 03:25:55 EST 2013

Hi All,

I'm new to Gnu Cash - having always used Sage, VT Transaction plus others.

Can somebody tell me if a Chart of Accounts can be constructed on a Windows
based OS and then transferred to a Linux based OS?

Have a client who has Linux, I however have windows.

Many thanks.

Kind regards

Ian Cousins MAAT, Cert PFS
Principal Accountant

Albion Financial Management

Tel: (029) 2076 6778
Mobile: 07774 229 689
www.albionfm.co.uk

This email transmission may contain confidential or legally privileged
information that is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the
intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or reliance upon the contents of the email is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email transmission in error, please
notify the sender immediately, so that Albion Financial Management may
arrange for its proper delivery. Please then delete the message from your
inbox. Albion Financial Management takes reasonable efforts to ensure all
emails (and attachments) are virus free. However, we cannot accept
responsibility for any virus transmitted by us and recommend that you
subject any incoming emails to your own virus checking procedures.