Remove a zero valued split

Ian Konen iankonen at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 16:37:32 EST 2013

If I save a transaction with a split that I later decide I want to remove
(could be fixing an imbalance or just changing my mind about how to
categorize purchase with mixed expenses) I cannot figure out how to remove
the zeroed out split, other than making a new transaction and deleting the
old one.  Am I missing something or is there a good reason one shouldn't
remove a split from a transaction?  To be clear, the zero value splits
aren't screwing any numbers up...they just make the books look more
cluttered.

--
Ian Konen
iankonen at gmail.com