Help!

R. Victor Klassen rvklassen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 21:20:33 EST 2013

Derek is right.  Gnucash is the first program (in my experience) not to respond as expected when you double-click on the data file.

I would consider this a bug - not one that is critical since it has a workaround (as described) and only affects people (like Sandie) with multiple data files in regular use.