No Print option in the 'File' drop down menu

Mike Brassington mike at goggle.plus.com
Thu Jul 11 16:22:33 EDT 2013

Thank Derek

-----Original Message-----
From: Derek Atkins [mailto:derek at ihtfp.com]
Sent: 11 July 2013 21:08
To: Mike Brassington
Cc: 'Mike Brassington'; gnucash-user at gnucash.org
Subject: RE: No Print option in the 'File' drop down menu

Hi,

On Thu, July 11, 2013 3:47 pm, Mike Brassington wrote:
> Oops meant to say 2.4.13

Neither.  You're probably in a Register page/window -- you are right,
there is no Print option from there.  The fact you see "Print Cheque"
confirms my suspicion.

If you want to print a report you need to run the report and then from the
Report Window you can print it.

> Regards
>

> Mike Brassington

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745