Saving Report Formats

Cat P barking at gmx.com
Fri Jul 26 10:32:14 EDT 2013

Hi Wes,

At the moment you have to change the name of a report before you can
save the changes (adding the new report to your custom list). You can
also change the name temporarily and go back to the old name, but the
old report doesn't get overwritten or deleted, so you have to delete it
manually.

As far as I know there is still no way to modify a saved report without
going through that.

Cat