Year end Trial Balance sheet

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 22:04:25 EDT 2013

On 6/3/2013 8:27 PM, Derek Atkins wrote:
> On Mon, June 3, 2013 9:02 pm, Theresa wrote:
>> My accountant wants a year end trial balance work sheet and a copy of the
>> file on a memory stick.  I managed to print a trial balance sheet - to my
>> utter amazement - but I can't seem to make a copy of the file.  Does
>> anyone
>> know how I can do this?
> Just copy the file, the same way you'd copy a Word Document or Excel
> Spreadsheet.

> -derek

For instructions on how to create the report file open this link and
scroll down a screen or two to'Exporting a report to OpenOffice Calc'.

<http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Using_GnuCash#Reporting_Tips>

Alternatively, you can use a print-to-file program similar to PDF
Creator to print the report to a PDF file

David C