Entering transactions that require a currency conversion

culmore culmore at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 14:19:48 EDT 2013

Hi
when I first installed GNUCASH and I entered an transaction which involved a
change of currency between two accounts, GNU cash would prompt me for an
exchange rate. Now it does not. So I have to do a "TRANSFER" which I am not
always good at.

For example Account A is in USD account B is in GBP.

When I upgraded to the latest version of GNU Cash about three weeks ago it
was "fixed" only to reappear again recently.

GNUcash is great for my small business many thanks and I have donated !!!!!

Thanks for reading