Year end Trial Balance sheet

Colin Law clanlaw at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 4 17:02:04 EDT 2013

On 4 June 2013 21:41, Theresa <TRost at ontera.net> wrote:
> I couldn't figure out how to "copy" the file as you suggested Derek.
> However, I was able to "save as" an xml file - I think that's what you
> meant? hopefully that will do for my accountant.  On to the next item on my
> accountant's list.

Remember that if you do Save As and close GnuCash then the next time
you run the program it will default to opening the new saved file not
the original.  Assuming that this is not what you want then the best
thing is, after Save As, to do File and select the original file from
the recent file lists to re-open it before closing GC.  It is also a
good idea, when doing Save As for this purpose, to give the file a
different name so that you can distinguish between the two in the
recent file list.

Colin