Entering transactions that require a currency conversion

culmore culmore at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 12:29:25 EDT 2013

Most of the accounts I am transfering to are "accounts receivable"

Is there any restrictions on this functionality.  I don't use the "trading
accounts" functionality for FX transactions  (maybe I should). I normally am
transferring from a current account to an "account receivable". Mostly the
accounts receivable are in GBP and most of the transactions are GBP but
sometimes say for the MArine insurance the other accounts is in KES, Kenya
Shillings.