Quickfill options?

LaCoff bill at oldmillfarm.com
Fri Jun 7 14:06:36 EDT 2013

When using the check register, I have entries that are similar but not
identical.  For example: "electric bill for 123 Main St." electric bill for
125 Main St." "electric bill for 127 Main St." etc.

When I begin typing "elec" I will get an autofill suggestions for "electric
bill for 123 Main St."  Is there anyway to select which of these entries I
want without typing all the way to the 3, 5, 7 etc?