Quickfill options?

Bill LaCoff Bill at oldmillfarm.com
Fri Jun 7 18:48:04 EDT 2013

I will try this backspace approach when the next batch of bills arrive.  I
instantly liked the simplicity of re-arranging the entry to "123 Main.."
until I realized I have water and sewer bills for each address as well. So,
even if I put the street address first, there are at least 3 options for
autofill.  Too bad there are no key combinations that let you pick from a
list.

Thanks for all the suggestions.

Bill