invoice counter without leading zeroes

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Sat Jun 8 09:07:48 EDT 2013

On Sat, 08 Jun 2013 08:06:28 -0400
"Derek Atkins" <derek at ihtfp.com> wrote:

> You didn't say what you tried to put into the field....

e.g. x/BO1/BU1 where 'x' should be natural intereger denoting invoice
number without leading zeroes, although even getting just invoice
number without leading zeroes could be good-enough if we plan to use
https://github.com/n1ywb /jeffs-gnucash-utils to tweak invoice template
externally.

> Also note that it will only affect new invoices.

That's also good to know. Let me try creating some new invoices...

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Even the intelligent are bewildered in determining what is action
and what is inaction. Now I shall explain to you what action is,

A person is considered still further advanced when he regards honest
well-wishers, affectionate benefactors, the neutral, mediators, the
envious, friends and enemies, the pious and the sinners all with an
equal mind.