invoice counter without leading zeroes

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Sat Jun 8 10:44:01 EDT 2013

On Sat, 08 Jun 2013 10:06:21 -0400
"Derek Atkins" <derek at ihtfp.com> wrote:

> And what exactly did you use for 'x'? Because 'x' is not a valid
> printf operator for 64-bit int.

Ahh, excuse me. I wrote what I *need* to be there.

> Try using '%ld'

Nothing changes: %ld - same output with leading zeroes.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
He is a perfect yogī who, by comparison to his own self,
sees the true equality of all beings, in both their

Even if you are considered to be the most sinful of all sinners,
when you are situated in the boat of transcendental knowledge
you will be able to cross over the ocean of miseries.