Quickfill options?

Bill LaCoff Bill at oldmillfarm.com
Mon Jun 10 12:45:20 EDT 2013

Liz,

I do expense them in different accounts, which is why I wanted to separate
them.  But, you have given me an idea! The real details are 3 or 4
utilities for a few different properties.  I can create a matrix with
entries such as "123 electric," "electric for 125," "water for 125," "125
water," "bill for 127 water," and print the matrix out for reference.
 Since I don't print the checks, but hand write them, I can make the
description line anything I want. Thanks.

Bill