Handling Purchase Advances

Sanjay Chakravarty sanjaychak02 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 06:59:13 EDT 2013

Thanks, Subramanian. Only we are unable to setoff 89$ and 11$ against the
100$ if we simply record the transactions. If we do as you mentioned, these
will be 3 unrelated transactions that do not reflect the fact that
ultimately they have no impact on my finances. I just did a service. I don't
want to figure these transactions against my income or expenses.

Regards

Sanjay