Archiving old transations

Bob Brush bobbrush3 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 01:09:11 EDT 2013

It is frustrating, and I have felt the pain, my four year old file is 87mb and I have tried a lot of crazy ideas to speed things up.  I know one thing that can really slow down startup is when I leave the customer summary page or a report open and the results are sorted by money owed, it literally takes minutes, if I have the same thing but sorted by name it is minimal in delay.  Performance is really important to me and I intend to find improvements in this area, unfortunately my contribution would be in other people's time, which cost money, I don't think any one on this list would mention money, but I would be bold and say that if the need is constant and wide spread and there was an interest in making improvements, donations to that end increase the speed mor

Sent from my iPhone