Slowed Options in reports

Robert L Brush III bobbrush3 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 01:48:44 EDT 2013

Just a stab at this, being paranoid and entering data really fast, I
have my GnuCash set to auto save every 1 or 2 minutes, I don't remember,
but basically once it starts to save you can't do anything until it gets
done, at first you hardly notice, but as the data file  grows much
larger, it can really give you the hiccups.  I was  able to figure it
out when I noticed  the blue progress bar in the bottom right hand
corner while being stuck, it might not be the same problem you are
having, but just in case :)

Bob Brush