Archiving old transations

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 10:17:37 EDT 2013

On 6/21/2013 9:08 AM, David Carlson wrote:
> Excuse me for being dumb, but what is the definition of archiving, anyway.
> Is it the same for GnuCash as for e-mail?
> Physically where is the stuff moved to and how hard is it to get it back
> if needed?
> Would I use GnuCash to look at that archived stuff?
>
> David C
BTW, WRT file opening time, my file takes around 30 seconds to open.
However, my coffeemaker, my dishwasher, my clothes washer, etc take much
longer than that.  Since I need to plan ahead to have hot coffee, clean
dishes and clothes at appropriate times, it was not a great challenge to
learn to click on the icon a little early.

David C