Archiving old transations

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 09:56:32 EDT 2013

I'm watching this thread with interest, and initially thought, "what's
wrong with pickling the entire namespace when saving and loading"...

I then came to think that maybe in the future, instead of loading/saving
gnucash data, we will load/save the entire gnucash VM faster than we can
load gnome DLLs.