help

Axiocentric axiocentric at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 28 18:36:14 EDT 2013

hello guys
I m really insterested in using Gnucash as my company's main accounting system. However I would like to know if there is the option of "email invidation" or "permission to access" into the system by third person than me. For exampl, I am not accountant therefore i am planning to employ an accountant from different city than mine therefore I would like this person has access from his laptop into my system to do his job
Can you please inform me about this or something similar that Gnucash offers. I will really apprciate it!

Regards
Axio