help

Gregory Forster fgreg74 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 10:22:43 EDT 2013

Remember, GNUcash is excellent for small business, and/or personal
accounting.  However, though you can have all your different payroll
accounts in GNUcash, though you can input limited employee information,
GNUcash does not do the actual payroll calculations. I use LibreOffice's
Calc spreadsheet for payroll and depreciation calculations.

Have fun,
Greg