Setting up a Flexible Spending Account (FSA)

ilovemath david at raskin.org
Sun Jun 30 18:18:08 EDT 2013

After my post, I mulled over the idea of an Asset account instead of an
equity account (I also called a bean-counter friend who only knew how to
manage it from the administrator side) and I've decided to convert mine to
an Asset.  My reasoning is that a) assets and liabilities are both balance
sheet accounts, and b) that putting the entire election into a liability
should not decrease my equity.

ilovemath wrote