Help with importer needed

Scumbuster scumbuster at comcast.net
Sun Mar 3 17:47:32 EST 2013

Hi

The reason I do it that way is because once it is in the checking account,
say,  it is "buried" within all the other transactions....

If I move everything onto "imbalance" first, I can then go through and split
he accounts as needed one at a time.....it works like the "uncleared
transactions page in Quicken used to....

My question is why in heaven's name it is assigning "estimate" and "bank
charge" to everything.

In the beginning, everything was "imbalance"...fine by me.