Starting with GNUCash

Jesus M Diaz jesusm.diazperez at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 14:27:27 EST 2013

Hi there!

I am just starting with GNUCash after several years using other software
(AceMoney), and I have few doubts. Maybe all them are already answered in
this list, but I can't get the search working. Is just me?

Well, my doubts:

1. Would I be so so luckky and anyone of you has migratted from AceMoney to
GNUCash and has a good way to do it?

2. When I push the help button I get a message saying I have not installed
the gnucash-doc package. I can't find it.

3. Traying to automaticly update currencies, I get a message saying the
finance:quote is not properly installed. What should I do?

Thanks a lot and forgive me for these newbies questions!

Jesus M