Using Tax Tables while not showing tax/Net Price on Invoices

Alex Aycinena alex.aycinena at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 17:45:50 EST 2013

Mike,

I think you are confusing your taxes. The Tax Table you are referring
to is supposed to be used to calculate sales (and similar) taxes that
you may wish to charge, and show, on you invoices, not your personal
income taxes. Sales taxes may or may not apply on consulting services,
depending on your tax jurisdictions.

Calculating how much money you should set aside for you personal
income taxes is complex and I wouldn't think it would be based on
individual billings, in general.

Regards,

Alex