bug in delete and move?

ari gold arigoldx at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 21:33:35 EST 2013

I hope this is the right forum to post this but:

I'm trying to move everything from one account to a new account by deleting
but I can't select the new account when I select the "move" radio button.
 That is, the drop down doesn't drop down and if I type it in and continue
I'm warned that everything will be deleted.

I tested it on another account and it worked.  Seems like it's broken for
just that one account.

As there are not too too may transactions, I'm just going to move them one
by one manually.

Cheers,

Ari