Is there any way I can customise/move columns in an Account Register just like you can do so in the Account Tab Display?

whwtan whwtan at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 7 22:28:16 EST 2013

Hi all,

I like the ability to move my columns and choose which columns to show
for the Account Tab Display and am wondering if there is a flag I can
set so that the same capability is shown for the Account Register?
What I really want is just moving the columns not necessarily hiding any
of them. (Since you would get most of the hiding simply by choosing your
View choice Basic/Auto-Split/Transaction)

William