Is there any way I can customise/move columns in an Account Register just like you can do so in the Account Tab Display?

whwtan whwtan at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 8 09:37:24 EST 2013

The same reason why I would want to re-arrange anything in the Account
Tab Display: It's a personal preference so that I can interpret things a
lot quicker in my way and that translates to working faster.

First, I prefer to have the Reconcile column right next to the balance
column.
I would also like to have my transaction columns with "Decrease" before
"Increase", seems my mind is better at doing things in that order.
The most important reason is that it would also save my one extra tab
press when entering transactions...

EXAMPLE IN A CURRENT/CHEQUE ACCOUNT REGISTER USING BASIC LEDGER VIEW: