Favorite accounts window

Jesus M Diaz jesusm.diazperez at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 17:45:06 EDT 2013

Hi!

I have just (almost) finished the data importation to GnuCash from my old
financial software. With the old suite I used to work with 'categories',
but GnuCash treats everything as accounts. Therefore I have now a huge list
of accounts (yes, I am thinking on simplifying my accounts/categories
structure).

Actually, on my day to day I just use few of the accounts, and so I wonder
if there would be any way to mark just some of them as 'favorite' so I can
have a shorter list for my day to day.

I thought using the 'hide' options, but I'd rather use it for my closed
accounts, not for non-favorite but alive ones.

So, any idea? os if it is not posible right now, could it be a future
feature?

thanks!
Jesus M Diaz