Starting with GNUCash

Jesus M Diaz jesusm.diazperez at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 13:14:24 EDT 2013

2013/3/12 Derek Atkins <warlord at mit.edu>

> Hi,
>
> Reconciling should be relatively easy -- set the ending date from your
> bank statement, enter in the ending balance from your bank statement,
> and then click off all the transactions that are on that bank statement.

The problem was that the QIF files had a lot of errors with the 'reconlied'
mark, so I had several transactions non-reconcilied among other buch of
reconlied ones, so it wasn't as easy as entering an ending balance ... An
issue of the export, but that I suffered importing them.

Finally I hacked the file marking everything as no reconlied and then
permorm a brand new reconliation. And it worked.

Thansk!
Jesus M Diaz