Generating Customer Bills

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Mar 13 12:39:04 EDT 2013

Hi,

"Herbert W. Eber" <herb.eber at psychologicalresources.com> writes:

> Derek,
> Now that you pointed me to the AR technology and I have some ARs, the
> receivables aging report is ideal for one of the questions I asked.  The
> other is:
>
> How can I prepare the end of month (or whatever time) bills to send to a
> non-trivial number of customers whose AR accounts are up to date and show a
> non zero balance/  One at a time?  I hope not.

Unfortunately there is no easy way to mass create invoices.  You can
duplicate older invoices to effectively re-issue new invoices, but you
still need to do it one-at-a-time.  When I wrote the code I wrote it for
my usage, which was a consultant with a small number of concurrent
customers, so invoicing wasn't a common task, and repetative invoicing
was a non-existing task.