OFX IMport in Mountain Lion

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 11:16:42 EDT 2013

On 3/15/2013 11:02 PM, evandy wrote:
> I just recently upgraded to OS-X Mountain lion, and it seems that the OFX
> import is no longer working...  I enabled the OFX debugging, and can see the
> transactions being pulled to /tmp/ofx.log, so it looks like it's connecting
> to my bank just fine.  However, when GNUcash pops open the window to show
> the imported transactions, it's empty!
>
> Any ideas?
>
> THanks
>

> --

The OFX importer will only import a transaction one time.  Repeated
tests are likely to fail if the same OFX file is re-used to import to
the same account.

If there is an existing transaction that the OFX importer thinks it has
seen before, it will not import again.

I personally do not recall the tricks to get around this. You might try
making a new empty file to use for test purposes.  Try importing into
that test file.  Other users may have suggestions for the next step if
that is your issue.

David C