Transfers Between Checking and Savings

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 19 14:17:59 EDT 2013

But, Mark,

The overall balance IS going down; you ARE losing money every month. You are spending assets down. Eventually, they'll end up at $0.

That's what you're doing, after all--you're drawing on your parents' assets to pay their expenses.

Your role here is to present that the overall balances are going down (as planned). If you are looking to document where the money is being spent, various reports will help. You can specify the accounts and transactions to include. The Cash Flow report might work as well (but here I'm speculating, since I don't use that).

David